Oracle Applications Developer
January 23, 2023
The Client is looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 developer, also known as Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP, and Oracle Applications, to join their IT team in Clearwater, FL. The Developer must be technical software development experience in Oracle E-Business Suite version 12.1.3. technology framework.
Minimum Experience Required for the Job:
- Education: 4+ year university degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Related Previous Experience: 8+ years general IT experience
- Experience working in Oracle Application, the user interface in at least two of Oracle E- Business Suite application modules – Inventory, Order2Cash, Procure2Pay, Shipping, Financials, etc.
- Strong hands-on development experience and thorough knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 technology stack including Oracle Database 12C PL/SQL and SQL programming languages, Oracle Forms Customization, Oracle RDF Reports, Oracle XML Publisher Reports, Oracle Workflow Customization, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle WebADI/Excel Integrator, Oracle Form Personalization’s
- Advantages: Experience in one or more areas – Oracle OAF extensions, EDI, Oracle SOA, JSON
- Write Linux OS Shell Scripts and UNIX commands to automate program to run via Linux Crontab and Oracle E-Business Suite Concurrent program.
- Development experience integrating Oracle E-Business Suite PL/SQL program code with MongoDB NoSQL data repository via a real-time call to Java Microservices and Oracle SOA Services over HTTP protocol for real-time transfer of changes in Oracle EBS to MongoDB
- Experience in Oracle RICE components Reports, Inbound & Outbound Interfaces, Conversions & Extensions/ Enhancements. Integration experience with 3 rd party systems, preferably Salesforce, Pierbridge, GAINS.
- Gather business requirements working with business stakeholders and SMEs; analyze requirements (BRD – Business Requirement Documents), and create IT Functional Process Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Technical Process Design, Oracle Database 12C driven Data Models and table structures using Microsoft Visio tool. Present design documents to Koozie business users and Koozie internal IT.
- Experience in requirement business requirement analysis, technical design documentation like flowcharts, data flow diagrams and creating maintaining Oracle AIM documents MD-70, MD-120
- Thorough knowledge in different phases of SDLC phases, Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban), source control and versioning, unit test case preparations & documentations, EBS data analysis.
- Good analytical and logical skills to understand and triage application issues at the programming code level. Perform post-deployment production support including issue triage and code bug fixes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently in a fast pace shared environment.
- Demonstrates the adaptability to work independently, but also with a team.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
- Must work well with users and upper management.
Competencies for Success
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to apply best practices to internal operations
- Ability to resolve issues under pressure
- Ability to understand how duties relate to business needs/objectives
Other Open Jobs
Full Stack Java Developer
BS in Computer Science
Front End Developer
BS in Computer Science
We are always looking for new talent to join our team!
91 Springboard, Hyderabad, IN