Full Stack Java Developer
January 23, 2023
Java Design Patterns/Angular/Spring
Responsible for working with business users to define requirements, create conceptual and technical designs, develop prototypes and programs, define and execute unit and integration tests, resolve defects, execute an implementation plan, and provide second-tier support.
- 6+ years of related professional experience
- Designing and developing Web applications using Angular (preferably Angular2 with typescript and Angular CLI – we are currently on Angular6)
- Should have experience with Development of Shared Modules in Angular2 or Higher
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Must have strong experience in developing with Spring MVC framework, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA. Good knowledge of Spring Security is required.
- Must have significant experience in developing effective APIs, RESTful services, Microservices design, and development
- Must have practical experience, as well as a deep understanding of service-side and middle-tier technologies, is a must: middle-tier frameworks, caching strategies/solutions, messaging/queuing
- Must have experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Hands on in writing and maintaining complex SQL scripts, good to have DB2 understanding.
- Excellent practical object-oriented software design skills
- Experience coding in responsive/adaptive design
- Experience with Java Design Patterns
- Should have experience in using and working Github and any other repository tools.
- Experience with onshore/offshore development teams (Optional)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent of 6+ years related professional experience.
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming.
- Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
- Develop the Web App UI using HTML, CSS/SCSS, BootStrap and Angular 9.1 (and above) etc.
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Constantly learn new technologies and skills via media, courses, or new applications
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Work in teams with project managers, UI/UX designers, Developers and Architects
- Follow established coding standards and group procedures individually and in team
- Efficiently operate in a Linux shell environment
- Configure Jenkins to automate builds and deployment
- Perform DevOps functions such as CI/CD scripting, test automation, etc
- Perform Code Reviews and Integration Testing
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with our development standards and guidelines
Competencies for Success
- Minimum of Bachelors or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in related field of study.
- Software development experience including: OOPS, distributed programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
- Multi-tier application design and development.
- Multi-threaded design and development.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Other Open Jobs
Front End Developer
BS in Computer Science
Oracle Applications Developer
BS in Computer Science
We are always looking for new talent to join our team!
91 Springboard, Hyderabad, IN